2020 SEASON PASSPORT
Good through the 2020 season. Our corporate spirit passports allow you to give back to your employees all summer long! The purchase of one corporate passport is good for any of your employees and one guest of their choice per visit. Employees must bring the laminated passport as well as proof of employment (for example, a pay stub or business card). The passport will be made out to the company (Ex: Employees of the Spirit of Ethan Allen), as opposed to an individual. You can use your passport as many times as you’d like in the 2020 season – you can send an employee and a guest every day if you’d like! Corporate passport holders are entitled to unlimited tours on the following:
- 1-1/2 Hour Scenic Narrated Tour
- 1-Hour Fall Scenic Tour
- Sunset Cruises (Sunday – Wednesday only)
NOTE: All cruises are space available. Your employees MUST contact our office to inquire about availability, as no reservations may be made with your passport. Upon arrival for your cruise, Corporate Passport Holders must be present at the ticket window and be prepared to show Passport AND proof of employment for ticket pick up. No exceptions. Must be present within 15 minutes prior to departure to receive boarding passes.
500 $450 for Company Passport (up to two guests per cruise)
750 $700 for Company Passport (up to four guests per cruise)
1000 $950 for Company Passport (up to six guests per cruise)
NO ADDITIONAL FEES AT BOARDING!
– Cruises are space available. Must call for availability.
– Passport may NOT be upgraded for lunch, brunch, or dinner cruises
– No reservations are accepted for scenic or sunset cruises.
– Present pass and proof of employment before boarding at ticket booth.
– No outside food or beverage may be brought aboard the ship. Food and beverage is available for purchase on scenic and sunset cruises.
– Not valid with any other promotion.
– Expires end of the 2020 cruise season.
– No cash value, no refunds, all sales final.