2019 SEASON PASSPORT
Good through 2019 season. Spirit Passports cannot be transferred and can only be used by the name holder. As a Spirit Passport Holder you are entitled to unlimited trips on our:
- 1-1/2 Hour Scenic Narrated Tour
- 1-Hour Fall Scenic Tour
- Sunset Cruises (Sunday – Wednesday only)
NOTE: All cruises are space available. Spirit Passport Holders must contact our office to inquire about availability – no reservations may be made with your passport. Upon arrival for your tour, Spirit Passport Holders must be present at the ticket window and be prepared to show Passport AND photo ID for ticket pick up. No exceptions. Must be present within 15 minutes prior to departure to receive boarding passes.
$75 per Child (3-11) Season Passport
$150 per Adult Season Passport
$250 for 2 Adult Season Passports
NO ADDITIONAL FEES AT BOARDING!
– Cruises are space available. You must call for availability.
– Passport may NOT be upgraded for lunch, brunch, or dinner cruises
– No reservations are accepted for scenic or sunset cruises.
– Present pass and valid ID before boarding at ticket booth.
– No outside food or beverage may be brought aboard the ship. Food and beverage is available for purchase on scenic and sunset cruises.
– Not valid with any other promotion.
– Expires end of the 2019 cruise season.
– No cash value, no refunds, all sales final.